Friday 10 August 2012

Creating My Own Design

I have decided to design two different fabric print collections for my assignment. The main collection is based on the surrounding area of my home town, Albury-Wodonga, as 'Ink & Spindle's designs are based on their home, Melbourne. Taking inspiration from the surrounding area fulfils part of my assignment, where we must follow the design process of our chosen company. the second collection is inspired by the circus, which recently passed through town.



Sketching with Copic Markers in Class

Last week in class I came up with some design ideas and started sketching them.



Willow Leaves, Eucalyptus Flowers, Circus Parade
Over the next few days I decided what I wanted in each collection and drew some other designs.



Wattle

Willow Leaves

Clocks
Circus Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment